Love MAGIC to you today. I hope you are having fun getting ready for Thanksgiving. I had my first Thanksgiving celebration with the beach foodie focus group. For my contribution to the meal, I choose to make a RAW, meaning LIVE food stuffing.
When I got to the store, I couldn’t find all the ingredients I wanted so with beach foodie flexibility, I decided to go with the FLOW of the energy and make a salad that tasted like stuffing, yet still had a RAW fat, a protein, and low glycemic ingredients, yet tasted like stuffing.
Guess what? The salad was a success, the group said it did taste like stuffing and paired well with the wine. So, in gratitude to all of you who read my blog, I am sharing my recipe with you.
Thanksgiving “Stuffing” salad
- Organic baby green mix(arugula, spinach, chard)
- Organic diced celery, carrots, onion mix
- Basil infused cold pressed olive oil( 2 tablespoons for large salad to feed 10)
- 1/2 teaspoon cocoanut oil
- Nutritional yeast to taste
- Organic pepper
- Bragg’s organic sprinkle
- Raw hemp seeds
- Raw sunflower/pumpkin seed mix
- Combine all salad ingredients above.
- Add the raw hemp seeds and raw sunflower/pumpkin seed mix on the top for texture and crunch.
This recipe contains high life force energy greens, multiple sources of raw protein, and raw fat. It has huge flavor and alot of different textures which make it fun to eat.
May your Thanksgiving celebration be blissful, loving, and joyful!
Gratitute and love beam to you! Cfayla